Wednesday 23 February 2011

My Top Three Legend of Zelda Games


3. Ocarina of Time


Considered by many to be the greatest Zelda game of all time, Ocarina of Time just falls short for me. I don't actually have any problems with it (not even the Water Temple) but I just prefer MM and ALTTP.


2. Majora's Mask

Majora's Mask comes in second place for two reasons. The first is because I prefer how dark it is to OOT and the second is I really like the three day time limit. I think it adds a whole new element that really works.


1. A Link to the Past

It was close between this and MM but ALTTP just clinches the number one spot as it's the first Zelda game I ever played and it really is just a brilliant and classic game.

2 comments:

  1. I've only played numbers one and three but they're both awesome, I really should get around to played the others :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've never played Majora's Mask. It was very close for my number one but ALTTP just pipped it due to it being my first Zelda game and for being an absolute classic.

    ReplyDelete