Monday 2 March 2015

250th post

Two hundred and fifty posts, two hundred and fifty posts.

If you had told me this time last year that I would be typing my 250th post I wouldn't have believed it, mainly as I've kind of let the blog drift for the past couple of years (completely my fault for having tiring life changes, happy ones though) which I've been annoyed about.

This year though I've started strongly (ignoring the past three weeks) and it's made me feel reinvigorated about the blog though it is sometimes still hard to find the time and energy to bang out a post, I really do tip may hat to the people who post everyday or there about.

Talking of those people I just want to give a shout out to some of the other blogs that I've really enjoyed reading over the year since I started posting. A big shout out to the following: Gaming Rocks On, Red Parsley, Chalgyr's Game Room, The Gay Gamer, SuperPhillip Central. These people are passionate about gaming and you really should be reading their blogs.

A big shout out of course to the people who read this blog. I really do appreciate it and I know it's a pain when the posts come so irregular but I promise that I am trying and hopefully one day I will get to the stage of the people above and post every or every couple of days.





2 comments:

  1. Hey man, congrats on your 250th post :) I hope we'll see you for 250 more and beyond! Many thanks for the shout too, much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete