Wednesday 25 January 2012

Recent purchases


My latest purchases as you can see are two boxed and complete SNES games, purchases that I am very pleased with.

I've been after The Lost Vikings for years but have never seen it in the right condition for the right price. When I did finally find it for the right price in the right condition I snapped it up and am pleased to say that it's in really good condition.

Spider-Man/X-Men: Arcades Revenge is a game that I've seen every now and then but have never been that fussed about buying. It was from the same seller for a pretty cheap price so thought why not, may as well give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, The Lost Vikings. That's a true classic, one I still need to pick up.

    Spider-Man/X-Men is a tough game but since you beat TMNT on the NES, you just might be able to conquer it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I didn't know that it was a tough game, just thought that it was supposed to be a poor game.

    I have played The Lost Vikings previously but unfortunately it was a mates copy so never got to finish it. Really looking forward to finally playing through it.

    ReplyDelete