Thursday 5 January 2012

Round up of 2011 completed games.

The full list of games that I completed in 2011 is a follows:

Metroid: Other M - Wii
Gun - GameCube

Brutal Legend – 360
Wario World - GameCube

X-Men: Legends – GameCube
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent - GameCube

Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap - GBA

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess – Wii
No More Heroes - Wii

P.N.0.3 - GameCube

Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon – Wii
Gunblade NY and LA Machineguns Arcade Hits Pack - Wii

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - GameCube

Tomb Raider: Legend - GameCube

Klonoa – Wii
Peter Jackson's King Kong - GameCube

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga – DS
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System - GameCube

New Super Mario Bros. - NDS

Batman: Arkham Asylum - 360

Metroid Prime – GameCube
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - GameCube
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - Wii
Ghost Trick – DS
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia – DS
Kirby's Epic Yarn – Wii

A nice 26 games completed, 4 already completed previously and a whopping 22 games completed for the first time.

I am really pleased with the number of games that I completed, especially as there were games like Fragile Dreams, Twilight Princess and Wind Waker that took a few hours to finish.

Hopefully in 2012 I can beat that number and get a few more games finished. Also I think that I'm going to set up some Sega systems and work through my 360 back catalogue as 2011 was very Nintendo heavy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I commend you not only for beating so many games but for keeping track of them, too. Maybe I should do that throughout 2012? Although, honestly, I'd probably be horrified to realize just how few games I play through to the end these days :)

    Also, what are your thoughts on Fragile Dreams? Did you like it? Hate it? Maybe I should search your blog to see if you posted impressions, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. You accomplished way more than I did in 2011. There's much I still need to finish that I started last year like Wind Waker and No More Heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bryan. If you haven't read it I discussed it here: http://dstegameoveryeah.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-ive-finished-may-2011.html

    I was really disappointed with it which was a real shame as I thought that I would really like it.

    @Reggie. Cheers mate, was really pleased to have completed so many new games. Hopefully it can complete more this year.

    ReplyDelete