Saturday 4 January 2014

December 2013 Purchases



Three buys and a present in December. 

Resident Evil 5 and Tom Clancy: Vegas were picked up in the Game sale and after picking up Resident Evil 6 in November 5 completes my main series collection. Again, I know it gets slated, especially against the fantastic number 4 but I still would like to play it. I own the Tom Clancy games for the Cube and thought I would give this a shot for the price that I paid.

Shadows of the Damned is a game that I've been after for a while and I nearly bought it just days before I did. Luckily I waited as I ended up buying it for half the price that I nearly paid.

Finally, Bloody Roar is one of the games on my Cube list and my friend Megamixer kindly sent it to me over the Christmas period as a present, thanks for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment