Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas presents

This year from my loving Girlfriend I received three games that I've been wanting for a while which are Epic Mickey, Kirby's Epic Yarn and Tomb Raider: Underworld.

I've only managed to play some of Kirby so far and I have to say that I absolutely love it. I'm about four worlds in and it's such an innocent game but packed with things to do. I know that Mickey may have problems with the camera but it's still a game that I would really like to play. As for TR, I only played my first TR game earlier this year but enjoyed it so much I wanted to continue onto another game.

Finally, I also took part in the Retro Gamer forum Secret Santa where I received a big chocolate coin and the 'Arcade Mania! The Turbo-Charged World of Japan's Game Centers' book. I haven't had a chance to read it yet but it certainly does look an interesting book.

2 comments:

  1. You got some really nice stuff for Christmas. That book sounds like very interesting read.

    Epic Yarn is easily one of my favorite Kirby games and I still want to buy Epic Mickey and play through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since Christmas Day I've already put in nearly eight hours on Kirby and most of play today was just spent doing the mini-games like Hide and Seek.

    Such an enjoyable game.

    I'll most likely do a future post on the book so will let you know what it's like when I do.

    ReplyDelete