Monday 12 December 2011

NES-Bit Issue 2


After the success of Issue 1 of the NES-Bit magazine it brings me great pleasure to tell you that Issue 2 has been announced.

See the announcement here: http://www.nes-bit.com/NesBitForum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=513

There has been a change in designer and at time of writing people can still submit ideas and volunteer to write articles. I again will be writing articles and my cheats section has returned for another issue.

So what are you waiting for, click on the link and see what you can do.

*Issue 1 has (un)fortunately sold out at print level but the PDF can still be purchased from the main site.

2 comments:

  1. Very good news. I knew I should have acted fast to get a printed version of issue one. Oh well. Just glad to hear it did so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, Issue 1 did sell out very quickly as it got a lot of exposure.

    Like I say though, the PDF is still available if you fancy it.

    ReplyDelete