Saturday 15 September 2012

Twelve games I want for the WiiU pt1

Now that the dust is starting to settle from the WiiU announcements I thought I would start having a proper look at what games from the launch period I would fancy buying when finally purchasing a console.

I managed to find a whopping twelve games that I would fancy playing on the machine and in no particular order here are the trailers and my thoughts on those twelve games.


One of the two console bundle titles this looks like it should do for the WiiU what Wii Sports did for the Wii. Featuring numerous solo and multi-player mini-games showing off what the pad can do Nintendo Land looks like a good fun game, especially with the addition of mini-games based on Zelda, Metroid and Pikmin.


Despite owning it for a couple of months now I've still yet to play Rayman Origins but I have heard it be raved about so if Legends is anything like Origins then it should be a good game. The trailer looks interesting with showing how the pad can be utilised to move platforms, especially when tilting and moving the pad around. All in all hopefully Rayman Legends should be a good game to play.


I like the Rabbids, moving on.


It's Pikmin, not really much more to say apart from the fact that the trailer makes it look like a fun and enjoyable game.


This went onto my list as soon as I saw the trailer when it was called Project P-100. It looks like a crazy hybrid of Viewtiful Joe and Pikmin which can only be a good thing when done right and from the looks of the trailer it looks like it is certainly being done right. Definitely one to keep an eye on.


I'm still yet to play the first game due to not being able to find the steering wheel pack for a reasonable price but it is a game that I do fancy playing. I know that the original is far from perfect but it is a game that I fancy playing and judging from the trailer the same can be for the WiiU version. The tracks and characters look interesting and hopefully Sumo Digital will have tightened up on what was supposedly wrong with the first game and made a cracking sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment